On orders over $200.00.
Contiguous U.S., Standard Ground Shipping
Dimensions : 6.8" W 172.7mm x 4.4" H 111.8mm x 3.9" D 99.1mm
- Gauges feature high-contrast graphics for a quick read.
- Highest resistance to Oxygen-related fires in the industry.
- Passes all CGA E-4 compliance testing, including the Heated Oxygen Impact Test, and meets or exceeds all requirements of UL 252.
- SLAM Technology protects regulator vitals in the event of an accident by absorbing the impact using a 3-stage crumple zone in the adjusting knob.
- Internal vent system protects regulator from water run-off in outdoor use.
- A more natural and safer hand/body position while adjusting delivery pressure.
- Color-Coded knobs for at-a-glance gas identification.
- Unique configuration protects all elements critical to system integrity.
- Passes the stringent ASTM G-175 promoted ignition test.
- Better flow control across a full range of cylinder pressures.
- Smallest, lightest and most compact heavy duty industrial regulator on the market today.
- Heavy duty.
- High capacity.
- Single stage construction.
Weight : 4lb. ( 1.81kg )
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION.
- Forged brass body.
- Zinc-Aluminum housing cap.
- High impact ABS gauge guard..
- 1.5" (38.1mm) gauges - brass.
- Stem type seat mechanism.
- 2" (50.8mm) diaphragm - fabric reinforced neoprene.
- External self reseating relief valve. Not designed to protect downstream equipment (np relief valve is needed on low pressure fuel gas models).
- Sintered inlet filter - nickel plated bronze.
- SLAMTM impact absorbing safety knob.
- Meets or exceeds CGA E-4, UL 252 and ASTM G-175 Promoted Ignition Test.
- Maximum inlet.............3000 PSIG
- Delivery range.............see chart