Smith Premium Quality Pressure Gauges
Smith Equipment Replacement Pressure Gauges
are manufactured in accordance with Smith's rigid quality standards. All gauges feature precision watch type movements
for optimum accuracy.  Gauges are supplied in convenient "Slider-Pak" packaging for attractive display, allows
removal and inspection of produce without damage to packaging.
NOTE: kPa scale stands for Kilopascals ( unit of pressure in the metric system ) typically used in French
- 2" ( 51mm ) and 2-1/2" ( 64mm ) Gauges U.L. Listed.
- Watch-type precision movement for optimum accuracy.
- One-piece polycarbonate crystal is shatte proof and has protective lit to prevent damage to face.
- Preferred design with 1/4 turn crystal ring and brass case.
- High visibility cupped steel face.
- All 2" ( 51mm ) and 2-1/2" ( 64 mm ) gauges feature highly polished, solid brass case for superior safety,
durability and corrosion resistance.
On orders over $200.00.
CONUS, Standard Ground Shipping
Orders may take up to 5 days to ship.
Prices are subject to change.
All products subject to availability.
Last update 1 Jan 2010